Monthly Membership Fee: $25.00 (USD)
Form of payment: Must provide a valid credit card
Membership time periods:
- All memberships will begin on the 1st of the month and will remain in force until the last day of the applicable month in which payment has been received.
- Monthly fee must be prepaid.
- All continuing monthly memberships will be billed on the last day of the month prior to the next month’s membership (Example: We would bill you on March 31st for your April membership).
Membership cancellation: Cancellation of membership will become effective at the end of the month in which a membership cancellation has been requested.
As a member, you will have your own Member Profile that will include the following:
- A medium length auto-biography about yourself and your songwriting accomplishments. We will provide the format for you or you can supply the information and we can write it for you at no extra charge. Please provide us with a recent photo of yourself, preferably a head-shot.
- Direct contact information (optional). If you wish to be contacted directly by anyone that views your profile, we will list any contact information that you approve and provide us with. Our recommendation is that you only list an e-mail address. If you “do not” wish to list any direct contact information, anyone wanting to contact you can fill out the Contact Form and we can forward this inquiry to you. We think this is the safest option but we will leave this decision to you. We will not forward any personal requests or provide anyone with your contact information.
- We will post five (5) demos of your latest new/original works on your profile page linked to the lyric sheet. These should be works that are new and have not been recorded by anyone.
- You must provide us proof that you have copyrighted these works before we approve them for posting. Proof that you have submitted the copyright registration is adequate since receiving the actual copyright certificate sometimes takes time due to the fact that the Library of Congress is always backlogged with Copyright applications.
- If you wish to have more than five (5) demos posted, we can accommodate this for you at an additional but nominal fee. Otherwise, we can replace older demos with the newer ones at no cost.
4. As a member of our community, you will potentially benefit from our marketing efforts that we will conduct on a monthly basis on behalf of our website and aimed at music professionals. We say “potentially” because we cannot guarantee that any of our member songwriter’s songs would be selected for recording. Ultimately, this comes down to whether or not someone likes a song or not.
5. As a member of our community, you and your songs will be exposed not only to music professionals and the public but also to fellow songwriters. Our hope is that we can all support each other in our efforts and that through our individual network of contacts we can help each other get our songs placed. Remember, “We have strength in numbers”…